The GameSparks Configurator is where you can perform the core configuration for your game:
- Events - Using Events to define data structures you want to pass into the platform.
- Leaderboards - Setting up Leaderboards to compare and rank players.
- Running Totals - Defining Running Totals to serve complex comparison scenarios for your Leaderboards.
- Teams - Grouping players by team type and rules for team-based Leaderboards.
- Currencies - Creating and managing the currencies for your game.
- Virtual Goods - Defining and managing Virtual Goods as in-game assets.
- Achievements - Specifying Achievements for granting rewards in your game.
- Multiplayer- Setting up Challenges and Matches for multiplayer scenarios.
- Challenges - Set up multiplayer game mechanics to encourage players to get their friends to play with them.
- Matches - Create new Match configurations for your game.
- Messages - Configuring different message types for your games.
- Downloadables - Uploading and managing binary data.
- Properties - Setting up your own configuration objects within Cloud Code.
- Credentials - Configure Credentials to control which requests and responses are allowed when connecting to the GameSparks platform.
- Integrations - Configuring multiple external social authentications.
- Segments - Partitioning your player pool and applying different rules to each segment.
- Game Data - Set up indexes for the custom data you'll use to persist data against the platform and which you want to query.