The GameSparks Configurator is where you can perform the core configuration for your game:
- Events - Using Events to define data structures you want to pass into the platform.
- Leaderboards - Setting up Leaderboards to compare and rank players.
- Running Totals - Defining Running Totals to serve complex comparison scenarios for your Leaderboards.
- Teams - Grouping players by team type and rules for team-based Leaderboards.
- Currencies - Creating and managing the currencies for your game.
- Virtual Goods - Defining and managing Virtual Goods as in-game assets.
- Achievements - Specifying Achievements for granting rewards in your game.
- Challenges - Set up multiplayer game mechanics to encourage players to get their friends to play with them.
- Matches - Create new Match configurations for your game.
- Messages - Configuring different message types for your games.
- Downloadables - Uploading and managing binary data.
- Properties - Setting up your own configuration objects within Cloud Code.
- Credentials - Configure Credentials to control which requests and responses are allowed when connecting to the GameSparks platform.
- Integrations - Configuring multiple external social authentications.
- Segments - Partitioning your player pool and applying different rules to each segment.
- Game Data - Set up indexes for the custom data you'll use to persist data against the platform and which you want to query.
Features Missing? If features are missing from the Configurator for your game, they might have been disabled. Go to the Game Overview page and click to edit your game's details - you can use the Features & Integrations tab to enable the features you want in your game.