Database Access and Cloud Storage
Here are some tutorials that will help you to perform common tasks involving database access and cloud storage:
- To process your queries more efficiently, you can create indexes for your custom data collections.
- No matter how big your data collections, you can use some handy tools for searching for players and teams.
- You can save and load data to and from your game for setting up a player inventory.
- If you have a complex JSON document stored in a Mongo Collection, you can build partial queries or updates for specific sections of the document.
- If you have a complex JSON document stored in a Data Type using the Game Data Service, you can build partial queries or updates for specific sections of the document.
- You can allow players to upload binary content to host it on the GameSparks platform and share content with other players.
- There are some best practices you can follow for persisting data on the GameSparks platform.
- For guidelines on how to use SparkCache optimally on the GameSparks platform.
- Some important guidelines for working with runtime collections using NoSQL Retrieval and Persistence methods.
- You might want to make some game-specific data available to your players.
- You can use C# object serialization to save game-state objects to disk locally and to GameSparks and synchronize the data.